Skip to main content

Covid-19

Well, let me just start by apologizing about there not being any no new post lately.  This post is more a vent post and an update from me than it is frugal advice.


 I've been super crazy busy. This Covid-19 has really put my life into a constant state of disarray. Me, being considered one of those lovely essential workers (whoop whoop)and being on the front line day in and day out. I'm tired. I'm exhausted. Unlike half the population that got that lovely money from unemployment, that boost in food stamps AND got to sit on their asses at home. I have been working, we did get our stimulus checks, but other than that we haven't received anything extra no NOTHING.  Since we work none of us even qualify for any kind of government help. 

So the struggle has been real, having extra meals to make and more expenses to shell out since the kids are home more. Thankfully my hours haven't been cut, if anything we have been working more hours. Yet it's exhausting and it's barely covering all the extra expenses Covid-19 has caused us to have.  

Our children are having to do the online learning /virtual learning as they call it, and honestly its more of a pain in my ass than it is the kids. The google classroom is ALWAYS having issues, which in turn means picking up and completing packets of schoolwork with astronomical amounts of worksheets that MUST be completed for them to receive a passing grade.  Did we have to do that much school work daily when we where in 8th and 4th grade? sixty graded pages per week for one class seems excessive, doesn't it? 

With that all being said I will be trying to get more post done in the coming week as my boys are finally returning to physical school for two days a week starting tomorrow. I'm excited yet worried this carries so many risk but it also has it's benefits. Please don't take this as complaining because I'm truly not. My kids are my whole world, and I love my job and am very thankful to have it and also thankful for the awesome co-workers that I work with.  But this Covid-19 has truly created a lot of havoc and I will be forever grateful when this pandemic is finally officially over.

LOOK for more post in the works this week. I finally scratched out time to make this one and another one earlier. 

Yours Truely,

Nessa

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

MyPoints

I know I’ve explained MyPoints.com once before but let me tell you my exciting news! In one months time MyPoints has paid me enough money to purchase a 32’ smart television($129.99), a chi hair straightener ($150.98) A wheel for my sons Xbox($88.95), which will be one of his Christmas gifts, and multiple other items. It has become one of my top three survey sites that I use on a daily basis. Sign up here and start earning gift cards for your own smart tv or whatever it is you wanna buy with your gift cards. If your having issues with the link copy and paste  https://www.mypoints.com/?rb=74137731 . Into your browser. You’ll receive a $10 gift card just for signing up!

Nike

  Do your kids shoes tear apart after only a few months bottoms coming off? Well do buy the Nike Brand and keep your receipts. They are super awesome You can file a claim with them ship the messed up shoes back and they will send you a check to replace the shoes. Click Here . Or copy and paste this link into your browser.  https://www.nike.com/help/claims/terms?fbclid=IwAR1MiK5ap9I8_2353qMLiT4crs4WB51ITZz4Y9tutkMrAWHLNZ140yT9tjo

Ugh! AliExpress is a Noooo Go.

 *update on my review of AliExpress* So I am known for always trying something once. Well I downloaded the app AliExpress, at first I liked it. Because it was like Wish but you Supposedly got your stuff faster. Well with that being said I believe I'll just stick to wish and wait for the stuff because I ordered a speaker and a purse set from AliExpress and it's nothing but disappointing. The speaker sucks its tiny and the volume is not even slightly loud.My cell phone is louder. And the purse what can I say? It's a F%$&ing joke, looks like something I would give a three year old to play with.  don't waste your time or money on this app.  I am just gonna stick with Wish and wait for my stuff to get here. Here are pictures of what I ordered and what I received. I said you have got to be kidding me when I opened the package containing the "purse"!!